Veeva Vault PODs are currently experiencing intermittent degraded performance. Veeva engineering teams are working to return the service to normal as quickly as possible.
Affected Veeva Vault PODs are now fully available with all services operating normally.
Veeva Vault Release Notification
VV2-2098, VV2-2120, VV2-2125, VV2-2126, VV2-2139, VV2-2140
- Read What's New in 23R2 release notes to learn about the new features.
- Vault Help: 23R2 Announcements
- Vault Help: About the 23R2 Release page for all other updates.
- Click here to learn how to find your Vault's POD location.
Scheduled Maintenance closed.
Many VeevaVault PODs had degraded performance where new connections were not working for period of time across many PODs during the past hour.
All systems UP and running
Veeva Vault Self-Serve Pre-Release Program
- What's New in 23R2
- The Release Impact Assessment (RIA) has been enhanced to support your review. A direct link to the applicable Release Note is now included for each listed Feature.
- The 23R2 Pre-Release Program will conclude on September 11, 2023.